These terms and conditions govern your use of our website：clacomusic.com, bandzo.com and other relevant links and our APP; by using our website and / or APP, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website/APP. CLACO MUSIC may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time without notice to you. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. Your continuing use of our website and / or APP after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and / or APP and material on the website and / or APP, including but not limited to the content, visual interface, interactive features, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, lyrics, melodies, recordings, services, and all other elements of our website and / or APP, are subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
ZTX Time Stretch/Pitch Shift technology licensed from Zynaptiq GmbH, http://www.zynaptiq.com, (c) Zynaptiq GmbH
Permitted License Uses and Restrictions
You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the APP. The APP, including any modified or customized versions, cannot be resold, redistributed, or offered as a service without explicit written permission from CLACO MUSIC. CLACO MUSIC reserves the right to refuse permission to use this APP product to any individual or company for any reason, and may do so without notice. You may not remove any copyright notices in any of the source code, such as those in asp/asp.net scripts, this includes any references to CLACOMusic.com.
Each license to use the APP allows you to synchronize the APP with at most three devices, using the provided synchronization functionality of the APP. You are not permitted to make copies of the APP without first purchasing or obtaining the appropriate additional licenses. This license does not grant any reseller privileges.
Limitation of Liability
Any information, content, software or services provided by us through Website and APP will be provided contingent upon the functions and condition of the respective services at the time of provision. We do not guarantee or warrant the format and content of our Services in the event of Internet connection failure, delay or other relevant communication defect.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in the law, in any event, we and our authorized agents shall not be liable for any loss or damages, including losses caused by the use of Website or APP or the failure to use Website or APP, or other direct, indirect, accidental, special or consequential losses (including but not limited to loss of business profits, business loss, business interruption, business information loss and any other monetary loss). We shall not provide any warranty or be responsible for any damages of the Users in case any defect or loss is intentionally or negligently caused by the Content Providers, hardware providers, or other users.
Purchases & Support Services
APP (including but not limited to all html, asp, aspx, graphic/image, and text files) that is not specifically referred to as "trial APP", or that includes the "source code", cannot be returned for a refund. Should you experience a problem with any purchased APP, CLACO MUSIC offers support services to assist with any technical issues. There are no refunds on installation services or any APP that has been installed, downloaded, or emailed to you.
Some APP and services purchased from CLACO MUSIC may include limited free support (technical support, re-downloads, and free updates may be limited to 1 year from date of original qualifying purchase). Unless stated otherwise, the free support is only available through our website/email. If you require more advanced technical support or require telephone assistance, additional consulting services or a support plan may be required. We reserve the right to change our support policy at any time. To contact our Support Dept. for assistance, click on "Contact Us".
Payment by credit card: You agree to authorize us to charge against your designated credit card account based on your chosen content of services and charging mechanism.
Small payment through telecommunications service providers, third party service providers and payment agents: If you agree to process payment through a local telecommunications service provider, a third party service provider and a payment agent, you agree to process your spending through their services and agree to adhere to the spending mechanism settings of the respective service providers and agents and their agreements with you. We are not involved in the payment relationship between you and the service providers and the rights and obligations associated therewith. Upon receiving the payment confirmation under the relevant payment mechanism, we shall take it that the spending activity is made by the User or is duly authorized by the User.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Personal Security Measures
You shall pay attention to the following personal security measures to protect your own rights and avoid jeopardizing your interests:
Do not randomly exchange personal private information with unknown Internet users;
Try to avoid using public computers in the public places;
If you share a computer with others, please log off from Your bandzo Account when you leave the computer or after use.
Our contact details
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms and Conditions of this website, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including your name, email address, business name, phone number and Country.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website / APP services, email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and your email address.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website / APP, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services from the Credit Payment.
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website / APP, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of joining our community services, including your gender, photos, status, identity, preferred musical instruments, etc.
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server, enabling the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website / APP for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
How we use your personal information?
- administer the website / APP;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website / APP;
- enable your use of the services available on the website / APP;
- send to you goods purchased via the website / APP, and supply to you services purchased via the website / APP;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications by unsubscribing in the link provided in the email you have received).
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website / APP;
- OTHER USES. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Policy on Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will delete the information as soon as possible. We care about protecting the online privacy of children. We may collect certain information about children for the purpose of providing educational services when it comes to enrollment information. When we collect enrollment information, we ask for a student’s birthdate to determine whether the student is a child under the age of 13. We do not retain a record of the student’s birthdate. Other than enrollment information, we collect information from children under 13 only with the prior consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe that we have improperly collected information from a person under the age of 13, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should clearly state, at a minimum:
- the name of the alleged child, along with their username;
- the age and birth date of the child;
- your relationship to the child (e.g., parent, guardian, teacher);
- as much detail as possible regarding the information you believe was provided improperly by the child.
In addition, if you are a parent/guardian and wish to review information submitted by your child, you may contact us at the email above and, after confirming your identity, we will provide you with an opportunity to review, and if you wish delete, such information.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- and to the business partner or the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) dealing or selling.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible to back up your information on a regular basis as required via our management system in the membership section. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
International data transfers
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at US$20.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by entering your details in our contact page at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.